Analects of Blue

16 September 2005

Dirty Laundry

Here, as suggested by bamabeau, are a few of my favorite things.

Drama Queens
1. Britney Spears
2. Elizabeth Taylor
3. Keri Ann Margaret


Works of Art
1. The Thinker by Rodin
2. Bellagio Ceiling by Chihuly
3. David by Michelangelo


Department Stores
1. Neiman Marcus, Union Square, San Francisco
2. Boyds Philadelphia
3. ZCMI, Downtown, Salt Lake City


Country Names
1. Bahrain
2. Confoederatio Helvetica
3. Prussia


Brands of Chocolate Treats
1. Godiva
2. Nutella
3. Ghirardelli


Pieces of Clothing
1. Boa/Scarf
2. Button-up casual shirts
3. Neck tie


Sunsets
1. Teufelsbrueck, Hamburg, Germany
2. Santa Monica Pier, Santa Monica, CA
3. Sunset Point, Bryce Canyon, UT


TV Shows
1. Jack and Bobby
2. The Mary Tyler Moore Show
3. Wonder Woman


Comic Book Heroes

1. Batman
2. Wonder Woman
3. Spiderman


Buildings That I Have Seen
1. San Diego Temple, LDS Church, San Diego, CA
2. The Chrysler Building, Manhattan, NY
3. Grandpa's house, Paragonah, UT


Modes of Transportation
1. Walking on my own two feet
2. Train
3. Bicycle


Traits in a Spouse
1. Humorous
2. Introspective
3. Photogenic


Actresses

1. Nicole Kidman
2. Nicole Kidman
3. Nicole Kidman


Actors to stare at
1. Chris O'Donnell
2. Mark Wahlberg
3. Val Kilmer


Actors that can act
1. Paul Newman
2. Mel Gibson
3. Jake Gyllenhaal


Doc (or Mock) umentaries
1. The Battle Over Citizen Kane
2. People Like Us: Social Class in America
3. Medusa: Dare to Be Truthful


Things to do with my mouth
1. Kiss
2. Talk
3. Eat chocolate


Things to do with (or have done to) my feet
1. Dance
2. Walk
3. Massage


Quotes
1. "Optimism may make you look stupid some of the time, but pessimism always makes you pessimistic" -Someone listed on the inside of an HonesTea bottle cap
2. "Be yourself, but be your better self." -Karl G. Maeser, as quoted by J. Golden Kimball
3. "Always leave it better than when you found it." -My mother


Small Appliance Brands

1. Bosch
2. Kitchen-Aid
3. Krups



Schools of Design

1. Bauhaus
2. Frank Lloyd Wright
3. Italian High Renaissance



Patrons and Philanthropists
1. Lorenzo de Medici
2. Andrew Carnegie
3. Meyer Guggenheim, and his family









4 Comments:

  • At 16/9/05 15:51, Blogger pinetree said…

    That was great! You have some excellent taste, my friend.

    I've been inspired to do this on my blog sometime in the near future.

     
  • At 16/9/05 19:22, Blogger Gregory said…

    I think all folks should do this; perhaps I will, but I must say that Cuisinart makes a great food processor. I should know.

     
  • At 18/9/05 00:45, Blogger el veneno said…

    Great stuff. I think I'm going to copy you too.
    The scarf picture is nice and a good fashion reminder--so many people wear scarfs over big jackets in the winter... No, No, No, that is so 50s. Leave it to Abercrombie to remind us that scarfs look best when they're the only thing being worn.

     
  • At 19/9/05 11:55, Blogger Jokey Smurf said…

    Ha, yeah, I think I'll have to jump on the bandwagon. Love the pictures, though some made me blush.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home