Analects of Blue

18 September 2005

T-Shirt Revolution

T-shirts have been the bane of my laundry folding life for as long as I can remember. But now, thanks to Martha Stewart, I am saved. No more trying to figure out how to correctly fold my t-shirts. No more mismatched folds in the shirts. No, Martha has cleansed the inner vessel of my bureau. I have just spent an hour refolding every t-shirt in my bedroom. They are beautiful. A work of art. From bane to nirvana in one fell pinch. My life, and my drawers, will never be the same. Thank you Martha.

To discover the fine art of easy t-shirt folding for yourself follow the link below, and click on "Folding a T-shirt 101 with Susan Lucci." http://www.marthastewart.com/page.jhtml?type=learn-cat&id=cat20278&catID=3.

7 Comments:

  • At 18/9/05 01:49, Blogger el veneno said…

    Wow, I can definitely use that. I'd kind of given up on folding t-shirts and just started wadding them so at least it avoids the big cross-shaped fold lines. So the video shows Martha with P-Diddy... weird.

     
  • At 18/9/05 08:23, Blogger Gregory said…

    And the video with the desperate house wife reminded me of trying to cook with friends. I just assume they know what to do.

     
  • At 18/9/05 08:23, Blogger Gregory said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 19/9/05 11:58, Blogger Jokey Smurf said…

    Am I the only one who hangs T-shirts? Is that a bad thing?

     
  • At 19/9/05 17:27, Blogger blueshorts said…

    No. I actually only fold the t-shirts that I either wear under my top shirt, or that I only wear to the gym. Any t-shirt that I would wear on top, and to school, I hang.

     
  • At 20/9/05 09:47, Blogger pinetree said…

    Hahahahaha!
    You guys should see my room sometime....

     
  • At 20/9/05 21:29, Blogger Gregory said…

    So when I first say the segment I laughed at how hoity toity Martha was being. I scoffed at how rediculous it is to have such a segment on a show, but then I folded some laundery, and I love it. Thank you Martha.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home