Analects of Blue

28 November 2005

Black Hole


















I really don't know what to say. I've just been walking around in a state of melancholy for the past four or five days. Life really sucks some times... hearts break, beloved grandmas die, and life feels as though the seams have already disintegrated. But there are a few bright spots, such as Wiggle, my neighbor/home teaching companion Willard (who is as odd and amusing as his name implies), and Arrested Development. I don't know what I would do without those things. So, I guess that those are what I am most thankful for tonight.

Oh, and I guess that I'm also thankful that I looked extremely fine tonight in my silver button-up, and black sweatshirt (I probably ought to work on the humility issue).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home