Analects of Blue

14 December 2005

King Kong Rules!


OH MY GOSH! The new King Kong movie totally rocks!
Let's see...
Dinosaurs so fantastic, believable, and mobile that they make Jurassic Park look like an outdated 1930's production? Check
A Kong so ferocious at times that you think your going to pea your pants if he looks at you again? Check
Indigenous people doing satanic things that will give you nightmares for months to come? Check
Dashing, manly, and more concerned about her than himself, hero? Check
Beautiful, yet thoughtful and deep damsel in distress that can also perform comedy routines, and acrobatics? Check
Insects that make you feel yourself over just to be certain that there isn't one chomping on your head? Check
Cinematography so beautiful and daring that it will make you wonder if you are going to be falling to your death, and panic at every slight slip of the beast? Check
A sweet and endearing (yet odd) love story, or two? Check
What more could one need? All I need is another ticket to watch this INCREDIBLE movie again.

4 Comments:

  • At 17/12/05 03:22, Blogger Hi! said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 17/12/05 03:28, Blogger Hi! said…

    oops!

    I want to watch that film, I heard is good plus u like it, so I'm guessing it's a cool movie! Thanks for getting tickets for Narnia! Someone has to pay me for one ticket, and I'm guessing it was one of urs? maybe pinetree's? (I dunno) btw, I like the flag.. It looks like the indigenous(is that even a word?) flag of South America! (I know it's the gay flag, but it reminded me of that)
    Hope you have a Merry Christmas and an AWESOME Happy New Year!!!

     
  • At 20/12/05 12:06, Blogger blueshorts said…

    DQ, I'm sorry that your movie going experience wasn't nearly as delightful as mine. Although I can't help thinking that part of your problem with the movie was your fellow audience, and that you were too tired to go to the movie in the first place. You really should get more sleep BEFORE attending movies that are more than three hours long. On the other hand, I also don't really understand why Jack Black's character didn't die. He was awful, and should have had his head ripped off, and his fat body splattered across the ground. That would have been the perfect ending to a nearly perfect film.

     
  • At 21/12/05 13:27, Blogger DCTwistedLife said…

    Hey, I was looking at those pics of you below...and it seems that you have an interesting flag in that case behind you? It looks arab...but i'm not sure.... does it have anything to do with your heritage, or did you simply happen to be somewhere where the flag was displayed? lol....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home