Analects of Blue

08 February 2006

Brussel Sprouts and Birthday Cake















So, my sister's children are odd. The other day we were having a little birthday party (for me, because today is my birthday, and you are all invited to my party at my house from 8 to midnight tonight). First we ate dinner; we had roast, potatoes and gravy, green salad, and brussel sprouts. Things were going well, until the end, when a fight broke out.
Apparenty Zak had eaten too many of the brussel sprouts, and there were not enough left for Ted and Jon. That's right, my nephews were arguing over not getting enough brussel sprouts.

Although this incident would be odd enough on its' own, later in the evening they didn't want any birthday cake either. They are weird. I really don't understand how you can like brussel sprouts and not cake. They obviously are not really related to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home